There are several problems with city roads that are faced by citizens on daily basis like garbage, potholes, road damage, illegal hoardings, illegal constructions, encroachment, illegal parking etc. Many a times citizens become used to such problems as these are not affecting them directly and do not complaint to the department or at times they are not aware as to which departments to complain; however such problems cause much discomfort to most of the citizens and need to be reported regardless of the means of bringing them to the notice of city operations management.
Artificial Intelligence enables to identify the problems by customize particular analytics for specific events like garbage, potholes, broken road, encroachment etc., thus such problems existing on the roads of city can easily be captured and recorded for evidence as well as departments get notified for taking the corrective actions to resolve the problems in time before they affect the general public.
– Jhansi Smart City Limited used the CIX portal launched by Hon’ble MoHUA to procure the NAYAN App which works on AI technology. This has been procured as 2 months pilot project.
– Owner of the solution M/s NAYAN Science and Technologies Pvt Ltd hires commuters like delivery persons, bus drivers, auto drivers etc to let them use NAYAN app (keeping mobiles on their vehicles) and find out the problem present on roads. These commuters are also paid by the company for all useful and unique event captured.
– NAYAN portal has been integrated with ICCC, Jhansi. Events captured by NAYAN app lands on this portal and a ticket gets generated.
– Generated ticket is sent to the officers of the concerned department of Jhansi Nagar Nigam via an internal mobile app (developed by ICCC)
– Officer solves the problem and mark the ticket closed.
Problems existing on the roads of the city started getting resolved which could not be reported by citizens. More than 500 issues have been resolved with the help of Nayan.