“No child should be left behind! Our deployment of AI technology for English in thousands of government schools across India has created a tech-enabled learning model that signals a transformative opportunity for large-scale change across the country. Our technology is provided as a classroom solution (ReadToMe School Edition) supported by the same technology as a phone app (ReadToMe Student Edition) for self-study at home. It is true that not all government school students will have access to Android devices, and that gap needs to be closed with public, private and philanthropic sources of funding. The aim is to provide each student, anywhere in the country, the ability to access ReadToMe Student Edition.”
– Sanjay Gupta, CEO, EnglishHelper
- EnglishHelper has stayed obsessively focused on working with government schools.
- EnglishHelper has partnered with agencies that are well established in the sector and trusted by the public education system.
- RightToRead projects go through a rigorous assessment process. The assessment reports have been made available for all (they demonstrate a significant gain in students’ English reading fluency and comprehension).
- The principle of affordability has always tempered commercial goals.
EnglishHelper has partnered with organisations across the public and private sector to make their vision a reality. They continue to form new partnerships to ensure that one day, every student will have access to quality English education.For more information on EnglishHelper and their work, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website https://www.englishhelper.com/